Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: SCHOOL! It was awesome.

Pages

Tuesday, September 6

SCHOOL! It was awesome.

Today I had school! I end at 3:15, but I had to go to the hairdresser (aka my mom) and get my dad's hair cut,and I also got a pink feather in my hair! But, this is a school post, not a hair post.
Here's how my school day(I guess I should say s) started (I shall start with yesterday, because I got something awesome yesterday.)
It was about four-ish when I got back from that "Polish Festival" (yes, I did go). I walked down the street to my friend Alyna* (uh-lei-nuh)'s house. Found out she was at Danna*'s house. And at Danna*'s house was my other friends Ella*,Marklyn* and Rosynda*. Then our friend Josh* (yes,a boy,who's Ella* and Ros*'s brother) showed up at our chick party (lol). Ella*,Josh* and Ros* left. Then Danna*'s dad was putting a sign on this nightstand that said (you're listening, right?)...it said...Free Nightstand.  Can you believe that?!?! So I took it home! And now it's next to my bed. It doesn't match any of my furniture (it's all white,and the nightstand is like a cherry oak color) but it looks like it belongs there. I have my white lamp with  the glow-in-the-dark paint on the shade, a couple of books (on top is the one I'm reading-it's one of Samantha's mysteries..it's The Curse of Ravencourt..READ IT IT'S AWESOME), my cell phone, my lip gloss Caboodle box, my little mini (it's like barbie sized) dresser with necklaces, bracelets, and pins, nail polish and a flashlight. Now you can fast forward about 3 hours...it's bedtime! I read all of the first book in the "How Did I Survive Middle School?" or something or other among those words series. And then I read a 50 page book. And then I read 1/4 of that Samantha mystery! I really couldn't sleep. So I just shut off the light and layed there. And sooner or later,I fell asleep. I woke up at about 5:30 AM EST. I know. My dad woke up for work at like 6:12 AM. He just let me be up. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and ate Frosted Mini Wheats-the Maple Brown Sugar kind. I got dressed in the outfit I have had planned since July-a neon green undershirt, a white v-neck with a poorly drawn dinosaur saying "Rawr" while breathing fire from 5-Below, jeggings and my new Converse-they're grey low tops with multicolor fringe on the edges. I looked awesome! I was ready for school at 8:40 by the time of 7:40. I read more of the Samantha mystery, and soon it was 8:15! Time to go walk with Alyna*, Ella*, Marklyn* and Marklyn*'s twin Lea*! I went to Al* and El*'s house first,then us three went to Marky* and Lea*'s house. We walked the block from Marky* and Lea's block to our school. We got into our classrooms and I found out that only Danna* and Ella* are in my class.(Marky and Lea are in a grade below me). But I have MANY friends! Ashley (you have probably heard of her in my last post) is in my class for our 6th year in a row, and so is my friend Samira*. My teacher is a GUY! Yeah, my teacher is a MAN! LOL...he's the only boy teacher in our school if you don't count the art teacher. But he is really funny!!! That's all I really have to tell...HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3


Au Revior,
Kaye

*-these names are made up for privacy reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment