Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: Blech.

Pages

Wednesday, September 14

Blech.

I sound really nasal-y,I have no idea why. I have since like 7 in the morning (sister woke me up). And by the way, my sisters will finally say their names. They wanted to write a post, so I decided they could introduce themselves. I typed whatever came out of their mouths. Sorry about Penney!!! She's a bit bad with introducing herself.

1st sister- Hey! My name is Aisha Danielle. I am the next oldest after Kaye. I have caramel colored hair thats at my elbows, and blue-grey eyes. I love to play softball. I'm also on the cheer team! I love to do cartwheels. I have a fish named Minerva, after the character in Harry Potter. My favorite color is bright aqua blue. My room is painted that color, and I have a bed spread the same color. My favorite board game is "Connect Four". I have 6 AG dolls-Kaya Lou-ann, Kit Ariel, Kirsten Marie, Kanani Fern and Karrie Hannah (a MAG 39). All my dolls names have a K, because it's my favorite letter. I gotta go to soccer practice Mom says. ADIOS!

2nd sister- Hello. My name is Penney Joanna. I have brown chin-length hair and hazel eyes. I like to hang out with my friends and try to teach our fat cat Gus to do tricks. It doesn't work out that well. My birthday is December 15. I love my stuffed elephant Gracie. He goes everywhere with me! Gracie is a dude, because Gracie is a dude name. No offense to girls names Gracie. I have a bitty baby and 1 AG doll that I got in New York. The bitty baby's name is Bob and the AG doll's name is Fred. She has dark skin and dark eyes. (Kaye's note- Fred is a MAG 47).They are girls. I have freckles too. I gotta go potty REAL BAD Kaye!!! Can I go now? (Me: Sure.)

3rd sister-HOLA AMIGOS!!! I ate some candy, so sorry for my randomness. My name is Nina Magdalene, and I got brownish hair and blue eyes. I love the historical times. I really don't like talking about myself, because I think it's like bragging. My sister Aisha talked me in to this. Well, she actually gave my some Skittles to get me to do this. I have 7 dolls, most are Just like me dolls. I have Cory (13), Faith (25), Izzy (30), Joan (33), Max(is a girl, 34), Hanna (27) and Addy. I'm done here.

4th and final sister-Kimmy here! Yes, my real name is Kimmy. Kimmy Paloma, to be exact. I love all things "punk rock chic"! I have earrings that are little volume thingies an a pair with guitars. I got my ears pierced back in March, on my birthday. That day, is the second. Same day as my grandfather, Dr. Seuss, and Bon Jovi. I have two AG Dolls-Avril is actually Julie, but I gave her a colored hair clip in pink so she can be Avril Lavigne. The other doll is named Aretha, after the Franklin of Aretha. Or for you's who can't comprehendo, Aretha Franklin. Aretha is a Sonali doll. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I really don't feel like talking now. Plus, Gus needs to be fed. ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!

Well, thats my sisters for you.

Au Revior, Kaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment