Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: Friendship, Polish-ness, Choices and School

Pages

Thursday, September 1

Friendship, Polish-ness, Choices and School

Yep. Out of all us bloggers, I think I'm the only one who has not started school yet. I start Sept. 6. The day before is me and my friend Ashley's 6th friendship anniversary. But here's where I hit a bump in the road. We always celebrate the day of the anniversary. But this year, my mommom just HAD to plan to go to a stupid "Polish Festival"! WE AREN'T EVEN POLISH! (No offense to those readers that are polish) With my 4 other *cough cough*ANNOYING*cough cough* cousins. So I have a choice to make. Either have her beg for $20 from her parents so she can come with us and have the possibility of being grounded and not being able to celebrate the second most important day of our lives together OR I don't go at all to "Polish Fest" and have Ashley sleepover and not have the possibility of being grounded. What would you choose?

Au Revior,
Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment