Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: You May Not Know This....

Pages

Saturday, October 22

You May Not Know This....

But I am in to beauty and nails. For my face, only lips and facials. But my nails are a whole different story. I am OBSESSED with my nails. Yes, I'm a biter, but when I have the right shade on my nails, I don't. For whomever this may intrest, I am doing my first BEAUTY POST!

My Top 10 Favorite Nail Colors (In no order whatsoever):
10. Fashion Bug Nail Color in Purple- This is on my toes right now. It's more of a magenta-ey color.
9. OPI in Color So Hot It Berns- PERFECT shade if you wanna pull off the "Marilyn Monroe" lip inspiration look.
8. Funky Fingers in Ectoplasmic- It's VERY neon, but perfect for darker skin tones.
7. Hard Candy Just Nails in Sky- I have this on right now. It's a light, airy, baby blue. Plus it came with an UBER CUTE heart ring.
6. Funky Fingers in Sound Machine Purple- It has mixed shades of pinks, purples and maybe even a little blue in it. It's a pretty shade.
5. OPI in Feelin Hot Hot Hot!- A nice shade of pink, has definately won my heart, perfect for Valentine's day.
4. OPI in Russian Navy- VERY VERY dark. It's almost black. You would have to have REALLY light skin to pull it off. Other than that, great shade!
3. Hard Candy Just Nails in Frenzy- PERFECT teal shade. If your school colors are teal and whatever color, show GREAT school spirit with this shade! Also comes with a matching colored heart ring, (like the shade Sky)
2. OPI in Miami Beet- Sorry for more OPI! It's one of the only brands I own. Miami Beet is like, the color of dark blood. I mean, like the color of it. Don't mean to sound gross or anything!
1. Wet n Wild Fast Dry in a dark green shade- This one didn't have a sticker on the bottom of it, so no color name. I love this color! If you are only allowed to wear subtle nail polish, this is the perfect shade.

Maybe more beauty posts, if you want them.

Au Revior, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment