Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: I need to stop

Pages

Saturday, October 8

I need to stop

Stop posting like 765 posts in one day. Here's something else.

A. Age: Sorry...can't say
B. Bed size: I think full size...
C. Chore that you hate: Taking out the garbage...I can't reach the big trash thing outside my apartment building!!!
D. Dogs: If I owned a dog, it would be a Basset Hound named either Trixie or Juno
E. Essential to starting your day: Mom
 F. Favorite Color:  Purple.
G. Gold or Silver? Silver
H. Height:  like 4'7
I. Instruments you play: I can play flute, piano, recorder and a little violin
J. Job title: Kid.
K. Kids: just my dolls. Sara-Marie, Allison, Sivannah, Nora Rae, Majorie, Sammi, Nathalia, Zoey, Felicity, Elizabeth, Aj, Sharon and Bailey.
L. Live: Pennsylvania, USA
M. Mother’s name: Kim
N. Nicknames: Kaye (everyone calls me this), KayKay or Dahlia.
O. Overnight hospital stays:  None that I know about
P. Pet peeves: That "what" joke.The one where someone asks you a question, you say what, and they say 5 minutes to get rid of it.
Q. Quote: “Life is full of music so you may as well DANCE."
R. Right or Left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 4 sisters. Aisha, Penny, Tina and Kimmy
T. Time you wake up: 7:30 for school, 1-2 on weekends (no joke)
U. Underwear: I'm sorry, EXCUSE ME?
V. Vegetable you hate: Anything green
W. What makes you run late?: Sleep.
X. X-rays you’ve had: heart, teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I can't make toast.
Z. Zoo Animal: Sea otter



Au Revior, Kaye

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag, cuz you learn soo much about other bloggers!!!!

    Chloe
    agddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete