Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: I got a new doll!

Pages

Wednesday, October 19

I got a new doll!

Non-Ag, though. She is an "Emma" PlayWonder doll from Target. Lets see if I can find a link...here we go!!!
http://www.target.com/p/PLAYWONDER-Emma/-/A-13437639
Her hair isn't that dark, nor her skin. It's like a regular AG tan. Her eyes are blue. Can you guys help me find a new name for her? I'm not the biggest fan of the name Emma, for her at least.
Choose one please!! She is going to be Allison's older sister.
Renee Estelle Longscourt
Courtney Anne Longscourt
Anya Nicole Longscourt
Katherine Dawn Longscourt
Kennedy Michelle Longscourt
Jasmine Rose Longscourt
Ruby Jane Longscourt

HELP ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think either Courtney or Ruby. But all of them are great! :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, she's pretty! I like Courtney & Anya as names for her:)
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete