Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: Ramble.

Pages

Wednesday, March 27

Ramble.

Hey guys, Kaye here.

Long time no talk, and I have a list of things I'd like to tell you guys.


  1. "Bob" broke up with me. It was 3 days before our month anniversary, and I actually didn't really care. I moved on from that jerk.
  2. I moved on from Bob. I already have a crush on another guy, and I'm gonna ask him to our school fun night on the 5th, last fun night of the school year.
  3. The code name for this guy is "Potato", because it's an inside joke between me and my best friend.
  4. I'm on Spring Break right now, and it's the best feeling EVER. My cousins still have school, so it's only me and whoever I'm with that day.
  5. I just realized that I've talked about my crush on this blog before, but then he was just a friend. His name's Cole. And I mentioned him about a post or 2 ago, my February 9th post. In that I said he's one of the greatest people you will ever meet, and that still sticks true.
  6. I went to Ocean City!
  7. Yesterday I stayed up until my dad turned his light on, signaling he was going to work.
OKAY MORE ABOUT COLE.
Well, he's shorter than me, but not by much. And he's not the cutest, I'll admit. BUT, he's really awesome and he's one of my best friends and he impersonates me whenever I fangirl or do something weird. He's just really nice and awesome and yeah.

So yep. I hope this goes well. It probably won't, but hey, I can dream, right?

Alright, I got to go to a doctor's appointment. 

Auf Wiedersehn, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment