Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions

Pages

Thursday, February 14

Yep.

 The one that I'm going with "Bob"? By the way, thank you Carolyn for your lovely comment, you guys should go follow her if you're not already.

I'm at home though, because of me having the flu for the past week. I'm better now, but my school has a 24 hour rule, so I couldn't go today. But I AM GOING TONIGHT.

SO EXCITED.

Haven't seen Bob or any of my friends since Monday. IT'S BEEN TORTURE JUST SITTING IN BED.

But apparently Bob misses me (I don't have his number due to me being sick, my friend is texting me for him), wants me to be better, and talks about me.

A lot.

My friend texts me a lot of what he says.

Examples (I go by Kaylee at school, it's easier than explaining to my teachers, and my friend's name is Carlie BTW):

Hi Carlie! You're Kaylee's friend, right? Well if you didn't know (the whole school knows) I'm dating her and going to the dance with her. Do you think she's pretty? I do! I miss Kaylee! How sick is Kaylee? Is she still going to the dance? I love Kaylee! (this was ONE conversation)

And then Carlie was walking behing him and his friend going to lunch Tuesday.

His Friend: Who's your girl?
Him: Kaylee (last name)
His Friend: Oh, never heard of her. (Not a shocker. At all.)
Him: You should meet her, you'd be glad you did!
HF: Okay! Now?
Him: No, she's sick. How 'bout when she gets back?
HF: Okay.
Him: Yeah I'm one lucky duck!


AHHHH LIFE

I'm excited for the dance tonight. I made him a little booklet of funny valentines like these:




Yes, I'm part of the Mr. Moseby FMMMMdom.

Moving on.

You know how they always play glorified owl screech songs (cough cough I CRY cough cough) at dances? I came up with a list of songs I want them to play.

  1. Traveling in Twos by Luke Conard
  2. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
  3. Galaxies by Owl City
  4. Thrift Shop by Macklemore 
  5. C'Mon by Ke$ha
  6. Nobody Compares by One Direction
Yeah. I gotta go take a shower. So...

Happy Valentine's Day and Auf Wiedersehn,
Kaye


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, Kaye! :) So excited for you! I got asked to the dance yesterday, actually, and am pretty excited! This boy has liked me for at least two years. O.o We're just going as friends, but he's super sweet and yes. XD So yeah! And I LOVE the Mr. Moesby Valentine! XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete