Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: Toothbrushes and Toilets

Pages

Saturday, July 2

Toothbrushes and Toilets

Well,I am so bored. And at the beach. So,I will tell you about toothbrushes and toilets. This is a true story.

Last year at the beach, our toilets were not working. So we called the plumber. The next day an hour before the plumber was supposed to come, I noticed my yellow toothbrush was missing. So I popped a mint in my mouth and left for the beach. I came back with my Poppop around noon,and the plumber was almost finished. When the plumber was finished, almost everybody(my family) was back. The plumber walked outside the beach house holding a toothbrush,that was yellow."Y'all know who's this there toothbrush belong too?" he asked,with a southern accent. "Mine,sir." I responded."But I am way too old to be this irresponsible and flush my toothbrush sir." So the plumber left and gave me my wet toothbrush. My uncle asked who flushed it. It was my 3yr.old cousin. SO A YEAR LATER......(yesterday)
Me and my mom just woke up. We went to go brush our teeth in the bathroom next to our room. My mom gets out our toothbrushes and she takes my toothbrush out of the bag and.......................................................drops it in the toilet.

So she threw the toothbrush out and we went to the ACME. Now I have an orange Spongebob toothbrush. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment