Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: My Doll's thoughts on New Dolls

Pages

Saturday, June 25

My Doll's thoughts on New Dolls

Hey! It's Kaye, and my dolls have been bugging me to write a post on my wall with them contributing. Just get to the point! OK!!!! Here's a guide for the colors of the dolls-there is no Aj or Liz because they have their own blogs to blog on about.

Aqua-Sara-Marie
Red-Aubry
Green-Sivanna
Blue-Nora
Orange-Majorie
Gray-Sammi
Pink-Nellie
Rose-Zoey
Dark Green-Felicity
Black-Me

First Item!
MAG 53
She looks just like Human!
I like her, but she looks like Nor. I don't want another Nora Rae in AGAA.HEY!!!
She looks like my cousin Dakota Elwood. A LOT like Dotty.
SHE STOLE MY LOOKS!!!!!
I wish she didn't look so much like human. I don't want another boss in the house.Excuse me?
She is beautiful! So unique! She kinda looks like great great aunt Nellie.
Can I say she looks like my sister Sari? Because I very much think that.
Why do I get rose? Well, I think she looks like me. (Zoey is MAG 37)
I didn't agree to doing this,but she looks like my younger sister in the Felicity books.
She looks so much like me! I love her!
Next Item!
MAG 54
She looks like Sammi's cousin Ivy! A LOT like Ivy!
Eh.
Eh.
She looks like that Ivy chick in those Julie books.
Eh.
Is that Cousin Ivory? 
Eh.
Eh.JINX!!!
That's not a new doll. It looks like that GOTY Jess.
I agree with my dolls. Eh.
Next Item!
JLY 55
She is sooo pretty! I think Human should accept her instead of Dakota!
My thoughts exactly, Sara-Marie!
Looks a bit like my brother Peter.
I'm a bit skeptableicious. (I made up that word.)
Looks like me! I have brown hair and grey eyes!
Looks like me too!
I think she looks like Ingrid Michaelson.
I'm tired of brown hair dolls.
Very fonding of Felicity's mother in her books.
I think she looks like my cousin Xena. Yep. I don't know how we're related,considering I'm MAG 53.

Well, that's how my dolls feel about new dolls.

Well,that's the stitch.
Kaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment