Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: The Doll's Human

Pages

Thursday, June 23

The Doll's Human

My doll Aj has a blog. And I saw how cool and easy it is to make a blog! So I started up a blog called "The Doll's Human" because a lot of my dolls call me "Human" or if you are Nellie,you call me "Ms. Human". Note that my name is not human,it is Kaye. But dolls need to learn manners. I have 11 dolls,with a new doll coming in September(my birth month). I have Sara-Marie (MAG 12), Aubry (Nicki), Sivanna (Molly), Nora Rae (Julie), Majorie (Ruthie), Sammantha(Samantha's great great granddaughter), Nathalia"Nellie" and Zoey (twins,Nellie and MAG 37), Felicity,Elizabeth and the ever so famous blogger, Aj. But I will usually not talk about dolls THAT MUCH, only a little, a sprinkle here and a cherry there. Yadda Yada Yadda. I'm going to be making stories,telling you about my daily life and more on here. So I hope you enjoy reading "The Doll's Human"!

No comments:

Post a Comment