Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: Tag thingy-bob

Pages

Thursday, July 18

Tag thingy-bob

Hey guys, Kaylee here. Today I'm doing a post I found on Tumblr...a fill in the the blanks thingy!

  • 0: Height  I am 5 foot 2.
  • 1: Virgin? Um...yes! I'm saving myself until marriage.
  • 2: Shoe size: I am a size 8 shoe.
  • 3: Do you smoke? Heck no!
  • 4: Do you drink? I drink Kool Aid...
  • 5: Do you take drugs? When I have a headache, yes.
  • 6: Age you get mistaken for 11, a lot.
  • 7: Have tattoos? No...I'm still in middle school.
  • 8: Want any tattoos? Maybe, I really don't know.
  • 9: Got any piercings? 2 in each ear.
  • 10: Want any piercings? I really want my cartilage pierced. 
  • 11: Best friend? Danita!
  • 12: Relationship status Taken by the one of the best people on this planet Earth.
  • 13: Biggest turn ons As long as you don't act like a DB you're alright in my book. Also when he's nerdy and funny. 
  • 14: Biggest turn offs Read above.
  • 15: Favorite movie I have two, Perks of Being A Wallflower and Rise Of The Guardians
  • 16: I’ll love you if You buy me a life time supply of buttered popcorn and tutti fruitti Jelly Bellies.
  • 17: Someone you miss My boyfriend...I know it sounds cheesy.
  • 18: Most traumatic experience My house burnt down in the third grade.
  • 19: A fact about your personality I am very outgoing.
  • 20: What I hate most about myself I have really bad acne.
  • 21: What I love most about myself Everything about me!
  • 22: What I want to be when I get older Graphic Designer
  • 23: My relationship with my sibling(s) I don't have any siblings...
  • 24: My relationship with my parent(s) Very good. I spend equal time with both of them.
  • 25: My idea of a perfect date Carnival
  • 26: My biggest pet peeves Tap shoes on a gritty sidewalk....makes me wanna puke.
  • 27: A description of the girl/boy I like My BF has dark hair, dark eyes, and light freckles.
  • 28: A description of the person I dislike the most He's my ex. He's blonde. Green eyes. Braces.
  • 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend I wanted to seem cool so I made up a whole double life.
  • 30: What I hate the most about work/school PE.
  • 31: What your last text message says 'Do you want your name on the loop or the tail'
  • 32: What words upset me the most 'Fat.' 'Ugly.' 'Too smart for their own good.' 
  • 33: What words make me feel the best about myself 'Smart.' 'Funny.' 'Kind.' 'Beautiful.' 'Mine.'
  • 34: What I find attractive in women Gonna skip because IDK
  • 35: What I find attractive in men Same as above.
  • 36: Where I would like to live SWITZERLAND!!!!
  • 37: One of my insecurities My ability to write.
  • 38: My childhood career choice Rockstar.
  • 39: My favorite ice cream flavor Cookie Dough
  • 40: Who wish I could be Improper grammar much?
  • 41: Where I want to be right now In Walt Disney World!
  • 42: The last thing I ate Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately Me, obviously.
  • 44: A random fact about anything I own the iPhone 4S.

No comments:

Post a Comment