Blogger Widgets The Kaye Confessions: WOW. I am a bad blogger.

Pages

Friday, December 23

WOW. I am a bad blogger.

I was grounded. I was not dead, frozen for 30 years or drowned chiseling my face on an iceberg.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!!
Things I did since I last blogged-

  1. Got Honor Roll
  2. Got grounded for my room being a pig sty
  3. Didn't clean my room for like 3 weeks
  4. Cleaned my room
  5. Got my second holes in my ears.
  6. Found Aj's glasses
  7. Started a novel
  8. Had a holiday party at school
  9. Had a holiday sing-along at school
  10. Got a t-shirt that says "The Nargles Are Coming!"
  11. Got my holiday pjs
So yeah. I feel like a bad blogger. 

Au Revior, Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Pah, I'm a worse blogger. Btw don't you mean Christmas pjs?
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do mean Christmas pajamas. Like, the PJ's I'm wearing tonight.

    ReplyDelete